The Team EME timeline covers highlights from our first 15 years in business.
Mike started EME in 1997 with more than 10 years of successful experience as a senior project supervisor for a large environmental firm. He has been in the environmental industry since 1982. Mike brings his expertise to EME as a hands-on Project Manager/Estimator. He developed EME based on quality, responsiveness and attention to detail.
Michael’s keys to success: Developing business relationships based on performance and accountability.
Jeff (1999) has an emphasis on asbestos abatement and pipe re-insulation.
Jeff’s keys to success: My “hands on” experience in the industry allows me to communicate effectively with our crews and customers.
Dave (2005) is highly experienced with servicing large clients for asbestos, lead-based paint and mold projects.
Dave’s keys to success: Being able to coordinate between the client, the office and the crew, with the client needs being foremost
Stacey (2005) is extensively trained in mold remediation, including a CIE designation (Certified Indoor Environmentalist), qualified in infrared thermography and asbestos abatement.
Stacey’s keys to success: Understanding all aspects of the job and communicating efficently with our customers.
Jeanine (2004) brings 20 years of financial accounting and administrative experience.
Jeanine’s keys to success: Understanding the financial details, analyzing them and communicating the information to owners to help run the company.
Marketing Specialist/Office Manager
Diane (2004) brings over 20 years of marketing, graphics, IT and customer relations experience.
Diane’s keys to success: Being organized, creative and understanding our customers’ needs.
EME is a member of these organizations:
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Metropolitan Detroit
- Construction Association of Michigan (CAM)
- Indoor Air Quality Association, Inc. (IAQA)
- The Lead and Environmental Hazard Association (LEHA)
- Livonia Chamber of Commerce
- Michigan School Business Officials (MSBO)
- Michigan Society for Healthcare Engineering (MiSHE)
- National Demolition Association
- Redford Chamber of Commerce
EME holds these certifications:
- Certificate of FEP Compliance
- City of Detroit Human Rights Department Equal Opportunity Division
- Wayne County Based Enterprise Program Wayne County Small Business Enterprise Program
- Michigan Builders License
- Council Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor
- Council Certified Thermography investigator
- Asbestos Contractor Supervisor
- Asbestos Project Designer
- EPA Certified Lead-Safe Renovator
- Certified for Confined Space Entry
- Certified for Mobile Scissor/Articulating Boom Lifts
Some of EME’s Recent Clients Are:
- Adamo Demolition Company
- American Environmental Consulting
- Applied Science and Technology, Inc. (ASTI)
- Arch Environmental Group
- Archdiocese of Detroit
- August Mack Environmental
- Birmingham Public Schools
- Brix Corporation
- City of Dearborn Heights
- City of Detroit – D.O.T.
- City of Inkster
- City of Livonia
- City of Monroe
- City of Royal Oak
- City of St. Clair Shores
- City of Woodhaven
- EJH Construction Group
- Environmental Testing & Consulting
- Frederick Construction
- Greg Construction
- Grosse Pointe Public Schools
- Henry Ford Community College
- IAQ Management Services, Inc.
- Innovative Environmental Solutions, Inc
- InStar Services Group
- K & K Remodelers, Inc.
- Kasco, Inc.
- KCI General Contractors
- Laurens Construction
- Madonna University
- Midpoint Construction
- Mosher Dolan Company
- O’Brien Construction Company
- Oakwood Healthcare Hospitals
- Olympia Entertainment
- Plymouth Canton Public Schools
- Pontiac Schools
- Providence Hospitals
- Redford Schools
- Rock Industries, Inc.
- Rolar, Inc.
- Signal Building Company
- St. Clair Construction Company
- The Beresh Group, Inc.
- The Monahan Company
- Toll Brothers Builders
- University of Detroit Mercy
- University of Michigan
- VanAssche Construction
- Washtenaw County Community Development
- Wayne County Airport Authority
- Westwood Community School District
- Young and Sons Construction