EME uses a state of the art, infrared thermal imaging camera for its EMography™ service. EMography™ can quickly and accurately locate and document moisture problems due to condensation or water intrusion, for example. EMography™ highlights the changes in temperature on a surface due to condensation or water intrusion.
EME’s EMography™ services can help identify these concerns:
- Areas of moisture intrusion
- Excessive heat in electrical systems
- Clogs and leaks associated with plumbing systems
- Moisture infiltration within roofing systems
- HVAC duct leaks
- Energy conservation and/or efficiency issues (interior and exterior)
- Missing or inadequate insulation in wall cavities and attics
- Post fire hot spot identification
- Preventative maintenance (Inspections are given to proactively ensure there are no potentially damaging areas of concern)
Clients receive an EMography™ report and a proposal that details areas of concern which require remediation
EME’s Stacey Supanich was trained for thermography by Restoration Consultants in St. Petersburg, Florida.