Although lead-based paint (LBP) was banned in 1978, some 57 million homes and one million housing units still expose occupants to the hazards of lead dust. EME’s technicians are pioneers in LBP abatement and have completed extensive training, certification and licensing to provide protection to all occupants on every job. We work with apartment owners, building managers, contractors, homeowners, etc. to fulfill legal requirements of Lead Regulations.
EME provides these lead-based paint abatement services:
- Selective demolition and paint stripping
- Renovation lead abatement
- Encapsulation and painting services
- Environmentally safe coatings
- Lead-safe window and door replacement
- Lead-safe construction services
- General contractor lead abatement support
- Gun range clean-up and maintenance programs
- Historical property lead abatement
The is now providing a EPA enforcement link on its LEAD home page to allow anyone to report a suspected noncompliant contractor with no background on the actual project or the person they are reporting on. Take care to avoid risk.